Membership Google Group
To better facilitate communication between CAG members, we’ve set up a Google Group for all current members of CAG.
Use it to communicate with ALL members of CAG re: CAG-specific & other art-related subjects such as art process Q&A, critiques, art items for sale, art-related workshops/classes, etc.
- Email all current members of CAG art-related information with a single email address
- Share art-related ideas and files with other members
- Ask for art critique
- Ask about art techniques and processes
- Share yard sales, personal sales or other sales regarding art-related items
- Exchange information and ideas about art-related subjects
- Learn about art-related topics and join discussions
- Invite a group to art-related calendar events
Using Google Groups makes it easy to communicate & collaborate with groups of people sharing similar interests. You can quickly reach every member of the group using just one email address.
To use it, simply email email@example.com or use the Google Group dashboard tool: https://groups.google.com/my-groups
Responding to messages via email follows the same rules you’re already used to:
· To respond only to the sender, just select Reply.
· To respond to the entire group, select Reply to all.
· To message a subset of the group, use individual addresses.
Don’t want to be a member of this google group? No worries. Email me @ Website Manager.