Hanging Around Town Member Info
Artists, Show Your Work Around Town!
The Guild sponsors several venues around Corvallis where members may exhibit and offer their work for sale.
The space for hanging varies ranging from room for 5 to 20 or more paintings. At large venues, you can share space with another exhibiting member.
Locations are available for 1 or 2 month duration.
To participate, you must follow the rules listed below.
1. In order to participate, one must be an Exhibiting Member of the Guild in good standing.
2. Works of the artist must be original. No paintings of other copyrighted artworks, work done in class with the aid of an instructor, nor works that could infringe upon any copyright law, shall be exhibited or sold.
3. Each exhibited piece shall be accompanied by an Art Guild label with the artist’s name, price, if offered for sale, and phone number of the artist. ->
4. Exhibited work must not include nudes, political statements or any offensive subject matter. In the event a complaint arises from a business concerning any artwork on display at a Guild sponsored site, the Exhibit Chairperson has the authority to request those pieces be removed and replaced.
5. Artists not able to meet their show schedule because of an emergency must notify the Exhibit Chairperson as soon as possible so that the Exhibit Chairperson can find another exhibitor. Should any artists fail to keep their commitment without good cause, their exhibiting privileges may be cancelled for a period up to one year, at the discretion of the Executive Board.
6. To sign up, email the Exhibit Chairperson.
Member Access Only
HAT Label Template
When exhibiting at Hanging Around Town venues, please use these labels with your artworks. The file will open in a new browser tab, then you can save it to your computer. The template can be used either with your choice of 8.5 x 11″ paper or with products like Avery #8871 “Clean Edge Business Cards,” which you won’t have to cut.